Friday, March 1, 2013

It's been a long time...

It's been a couple of years since my last solo show and I thought it was time to start showing my work again!  I have been playing around with some alternative, historical, and traditional photographic processes for the past two years and will be showing a group of my botanicals and trees at the Elisabeth C. Miller Botanical Library at the UW this month.

How did I get this show you ask?  It's a crazy long story and it is proof that we live in a small world.  All I can say at this point is that if it wasn't for my new friend Judy from Israel I would not be showing my work here.  Thanks, Judy!

Last week I picked up some of the work from the framers.  Thank you Courtney at Wallflower Custom Framing.  You totally rock... the pieces look absolutely gorgeous.  Folks, if you need something framed I highly recommend you stop by Wallflower in West Seattle.

This morning I spent a few hours hanging the show and I am pretty pleased so far.  Next Friday (March 8th) is the opening reception from 5:00-7:00pm.  The show will be up from March 1st to March 29th, 2013.

The Elisabeth C. Miller Library is located at:
Center of Urban Horticulture of the UW Botanic Garden
3501 NE 41st St.
Seattle, WA 98195

I invite you all to the opening reception!

Here's a sneak peek... you'll have to come to the opening reception to see what's inside!








No comments:

Post a Comment