Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Projects and July's Open Studio

I had this crazy idea to work on three photo projects for the summer.  I think I bit off more than I can chew but that will not stop me from going forward and working my tail off!  

The first project is a wet plate collodion portrait series that has stalled due to chemical based fog and the lack of time to figure things out.  Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get that project off the ground and running. 

The other two projects are busy in the making.  There's a black & white film portrait series called "Close" that is coming along nicely.  I will be blogging about that project in the very near future.  
The final project for the summer is a series of large scale cyanotypes.  I'm still testing papers, fabric and ideas but I think I'm on a good roll.  

If you would like to see a sample of my new work in progress you should stop by my studio this Saturday at the Equinox Art Walk.  My space will be filled with large cyanotypes!

~


Equinox Art Walk • July 13, 2013

Equinox Studios
6555 5th Ave South, Studio 202
Seattle, WA 98108






No comments:

Post a Comment